Make Your Own Herb Wreath
Written by: Aleksandra from GardenWorks Canada
Looking to dry your fresh herbs in a new way?
Why not make a wreath filled with your favourites and let it dry in a warm spot of your home.
You can use the dried herbs in cooking or simply keep the wreath as decor in your kitchen.
This makes the perfect DIY project idea to do with friends or family
What you will need:
- Fresh Herbs
- Florist Wire
- Grapevine Wreath
1) Snip your herbs from the garden or balcony and make small bunches of 3-4 stems. We used Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Bay Leaves & Lavender.
2) Tie each bundle together with an elastic.
3) Start tying your bunches to the wreath with florist wire.
4) Arrange your herbs however you wish, you can put them all together or alternate like we did.
5) Place in a warm and dry spot of your home and your herbs should dry within 2-3 weeks.