Inventory Management/Receiving - Saanich Location
GARDENWORKS is one of Canada’s largest independently owned garden centre companies with 8 locations in Vancouver’s lower mainland, Vancouver Island, and South Okanagan.
Join GARDENWORKS and play a key role connecting people to our natural world. Together we inspire our guests to create greener, healthier, and more vibrant communities.
Inventory Management/Receiving - Saanich
GARDENWORKS is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our Inventory Management team for the busy Spring season!
- Receiving of incoming shipments, including unloading, unpacking, and examining product for damages and/or shortages
- Verify incoming shipments against invoices, and purchase orders – ensuring proper receiving methods are being executed.
- Restocking of inventory on the retail sales floor, maintaining an orderly back stock, ensuring product rotation
- Operating the bobcat & forklift
- Contributing to a professional and positive work environment
- Good health and strength are extremely important as there are physical demands of the job including lifting, bobcat operation, movement of product etc.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize to meet the demands of a busy seasonal work environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the eye for detail
- A team outlook with the ability to work well with other members of the inventory management team.
- A good communicator
- Forklift ticket is an asset, but not required as we can provide training
We offer a culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance, benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental), and an amazing employee discount!
GARDENWORKS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested applicants should forward resume and cover letter Attn: Amber Castro, Director of Human Resources to firstname.lastname@example.org