Home Décor & Fashion Department Lead – Burnaby Lougheed Location
GARDENWORKS is one of Canada’s largest independently owned garden centre companies with 9 locations in Vancouver’s lower mainland, Vancouver Island, and South Okanagan.
Join GARDENWORKS and play a key role connecting people to our natural world. Together we inspire our guests to create greener, healthier, and more vibrant communities.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to assist in managing the Home Décor & Fashion department.
This is a dynamic role including the following:
- Building sales & supporting the GARDENWORKS brand by providing outstanding service to our guests
- Driving the Home Décor & Fashion category performances through sales and service
- Working with the store merchandising team creating inspiring displays and end caps
- Receiving of all incoming product shipments, recording damaged items, shortages, and corresponding with Buyer/Vendor to rectify damages and shortages
- Supporting the Department Manager, and the store team at Burnaby Lougheed, through a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
We would love to meet someone who has:
- A passion for retail - you will be the role model for truly outstanding & memorable guest experience
- Knowledge / passion for what we do – connecting guests to nature
- 3-5 years customer service experience, preferably in a retail setting
- An awareness of current home décor and lifestyle trends
- A natural collaborator and ability to identify opportunities and take initiative
- A “get things done”, positive attitude
- A team outlook, you love to collaborate with fellow employees!
We offer a culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance, benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental), an amazing employee discount AND you are surrounded by plants!
GARDENWORKS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested applicants should forward resume and cover letter Attn: Amber Castro, Director of Human Resources to email@example.com