Home Décor & Fashion Sales Associate (part-time) – Mandeville Burnaby Location
GARDENWORKS is a locally owned, independent garden centre company with 9 locations in Vancouver’s lower mainland, Vancouver Island, and South Okanagan.
Join GARDENWORKS and play a key role connecting people to our natural world. Together we inspire our guests to create greener, healthier, and more vibrant communities.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with strong people skills to join our team and celebrate our brand!
This is a dynamic role including the following:
- Building sales & supporting the GARDENWORKS brand by providing outstanding service to our guests
- Sharing knowledge, new arrivals, and current trends with our guests to inspire
- Assisting with visual presentation and housekeeping to ensure a strong brand image
- Supporting the Department Manager, and the store team, through a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Is this you?
- A passion for retail - you will be the role model for truly outstanding & memorable guest experience
- Genuine enthusiasm for what we do – connecting guests to nature
- Previous experience in a retail setting would be great
- An awareness of current home décor and lifestyle trends
- A natural collaborator and ability to identify opportunities and take initiative
- A “get things done”, positive attitude
- A team outlook, you love to collaborate with fellow employees!
We offer a culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance, benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental), an amazing employee discount AND we will surround you with plants and beautiful home décor!
GARDENWORKS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested applicants should forward resume and cover letter Attn: Amber Castro, Director of Human Resources to firstname.lastname@example.org