GARDENWORKS carries a complete line of soil products and soil amenders. These are supplied by a company on Vancouver Island for our island stores and on the Lower Mainland for our Burnaby and North Shore stores.
Having supplied us for more than 20 years, we are confident that you will grow to rely on the consistency and quality of our mixes.
Please note: Because of the difference in location size, we don’t offer all products at all stores. We do suggest that you call ahead to your local store if you are making a special trip.
- 10L, 20L & 40L GardenWorks Indoor Potting Soil. Ideal for most house plants and tropical plants.
- 5L&9L Pro Mix Potting. (Indoor plants)
- 9L Pro Mix Cactus Soil
- 9L Pro Mix Orchid Mix
- 9L Pro Mix African Violet Soil
- 20L & 40L GardenWorks Planter Box Mix. (The perfect mix for outdoor containers)
- 28L Sea Soil Container Mix (OMRI listed Peat and Sea Soil)
- 28L Sea Soil Potting Mix (OMRI listed Peat, Perlite and Sea Soil)
- 50L mySoil Organic Potting Soil. Great for container grown vegetables
- 50L mySoil Container Mix. All purpose outdoor container mix
- GardenWorks Premium Landscape and Garden Soil (Top soil)
- GardenWorks Premium Lawn and top Dressing
- GardenWorks Steer Manure
- GardenWorks Mushroom Manure
- Sea Soil Original (Omri Listed)
- Keefers Soil Energizer – (Lower Mainland)
- Growell Soil Booster – (Vancouver Island)
- Grower’s Delight Organic Compost
- Peat – 1cuft 2cuft &3.8cuft bales
- myCoco Coconut Coir. (An environmentally friendly substitute for peat)
- myGarden Booster. (An all-in-one soil conditioner to revive poor quality soils)
Assorted soil amendments:
- Washed sand
- Landscape Aggregate
- Pea Gravel
- Bark Mulch
- Bark Nuggets
Specialty growing media:
We also carry a wide range of potting media for growing Orchids at all our stores
Our Lougheed Highway location in Burnaby and our Blenkinsop Road location in Saanich, both carry a number of bulk bins for your convenience. As product mix varies, we recommend contacting them directly for current availability.